Commercial Landlord & Tenant Disputes
We pride ourselves in having a team, which has had a national coverage when it comes to representing both residential landlord and Banks in relation to possession of property or any other issue that may arise with the tenant. As it is often case, there may come a time during a tenancy when a dispute may arise between a landlord and his tenant. These disputes can pop up over many different issues.
WE DEAL WITH
Dealing claims brought by the Tenant against the Landlord
- Disputes with Agents
- Tenancy Deposits under the Housing Act 2004
- How to get Possession of the property from the Tenant, Trespassers or Squatters
- Drafting and serving Notices (section 21, 8 or Notice to Quit)
- Drafting court papers and issuing the claim at the county court.
- Attendance at Court for Possession or Injunctions
- Enforcement of Possession orders
We offer advice and assistance for residential Landlords on matters relating to the letting of residential property including:
- Drafting tenancies agreement
Breach of tenancy
- Anti-social behaviour (eg noise, graffiti, abusive behaviour)
- Criminal activity at the property (eg drug offences, prostitution)
- Damage to the property (eg broken windows)
- Disrepair issues (eg not keeping the property in good order)
- Keeping pets if the tenancy agreement expressly forbids this
- Keeping uncontrolled animals such as dogs
- Lack of cleanliness (eg refuse, fly tipping, dirty conditions inside the property)
- Sub-letting if the tenancy agreement expressly prohibits this.
GET IN TOUCH
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please call us now on 0161 5050635 or complete a free online enquiry form and a member of the commercial landlord & tenant disputes team will contact you on the number and time provided.
- 0161 505 0635