We are an established immigration practice with a strong success rate in complicated immigration applications and appeals. We offer straightforward practical solutions for our clients’ individual needs.
Our team deal with a wide range of immigration law matters successfully ranging from apply for Visa to Appeals
Immigration for business:
Our business immigration solicitors are able to provide a comprehensive service to employers and businesses. Our immigration experts can advise and assist at an early stage in your recruitment plans to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
Our services for Business related immigration include:
- Tier 1 – (Investor) visas
- Tier 1 – Entrepreneur visas
- Tier 2 sponsorship licenses for temporary or specialist workers
- Tier 2 intra company transfer visa
- Providing business with Advice on sponsor licence compliance and obligations.
- Issues to be aware of under United Kingdom Immigration rules when setting up business.
- Advising businesses on requesting restricted certificates of sponsorship and creating and assigning restricted and unrestricted certificates of sponsorship
- Advising on right to work checks
Immigration for family/students/ visit visa
We provide legal advice, assistance and representation to individual clients their loved ones who have difficulties with the UK immigration system. If you want to enter the UK to work or take a university course or to settle family members we can assist. If you are in the UK and need to regularise your stay or switch your immigration category, we can also assist you.
Our services include
- Visit Visa
- British citizenship
- Indefinite Leave to Remain / settlement applications
- Asylum, Human Rights Cases Deportation, Removals
- Points based applications.
- UK ancestry visas
- Student visa
- Concessions and discretionary applications
Our agreed fee covers all work relating to your matter including, the work will typically involve:
- Having a consultation to understand your situation and identifying whether you meet the requirements of the relevant immigration rules and requirements, and how you can prove you meet them
- Drafting of Sponsorship and Statutory Declarations
- Preparation of Accommodation Reports
- Preparation of Power of Attorneys
- Attestation and legalisation of documents
- Identifying the supporting evidence that is required for your case, considering the evidence you have
- If needed advising you to obtain all relevant further evidence such as bank statements, letters from banks, documents from your employer, university or school, charity etc.
- Checking the supporting documents for the application/appeal
- Preparing the necessary application/appeal forms on your behalf
- Preparing grounds of appeal
- Preparing representations in support of your application
- Sending the application form, representations and supporting evidence to the Home Office
- Where necessary, representing you at tribunal hearings/appeals
- Liaising with the Home Office concerning your application/appeal until we receive a written decision in your matter
All types of immigration appeals and immigration litigation in the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.
Click here to see a breakdown of Our Fees – Explained.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP
GET IN TOUCH
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please call us now on 0161 5050635 or complete a free online enquiry form and a member of the immigration team will contact you on the number and time provided.
- 0161 505 0635