RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD & TENANT DISPUTE
We understand that disputes relating to your home (whether you own your home or rent it) can be very stressful. Our team of specialist property dispute solicitors are on hand to take the pressure off you and advise you on any dispute.
Landlords, who delay in repairing or even fail to deal with any disputes that have arisen with their tenant can risk having judgment against them by the County Court, so it is advisable to have a reliable, reputable team of expert lawyers on hand, who can deal promptly with the matter.
WHY CONTACT US
We have a highly experienced residential property dispute team who can help you and can advise on any property related dispute. We pride ourselves in having a team, which has a national coverage when it comes to representing both residential landlords and Banks in relation to possession of properties or any other issue that may arise with the tenant. Our relationship and commitment with you is our absolute priority. We promise to deliver the following; an efficient, personal service, providing clear advice. We will explain to you in a clear and simple manner, each step of the way without any legal jargon.
Our residential property dispute team can Advise and Act on any property-related dispute, including:
- Rent arrears
- Dealing with claims brought by the Tenant against the Landlord
- Disputes with Agents
- Tenancy Deposits under the Housing Act 2004
- Possession of the property from the Tenant, Trespassers or Squatters
- Drafting and serving Notices (section 21, 8 or Notice to Quit)
- Drafting court papers and issuing possession proceedings at the county court.
- Attendance at Court for Possession or Injunctions
- Enforcement of Possession orders
- Drafting tenancy agreement
All initial enquiries are completely free of charge, so please call us now on 0161 5050635 or complete a free online enquiry form and a member of the residential landlord & tenant team will contact you on the number and time provided.
Get in touch
For advice or legal services regarding your situation, contact us now to arrange a free consultation with our team.